Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to enter the Tessuti Awards:
- It is a condition of entry that the garments have not entered any previous awards, Tessuti Awards reserves the right to withdraw at any time or refuse to accept the entry of such garments.
- The garment being submitted is "on loan" by or to Tessuti Awards.
- It is a condition of entry that the garment, images and associated materials be permitted for promoting the Tessuti Awards and the images could be supplied to the media for promotion.
- It is a condition of entry that the winning garments need to be available for promotional photography/displays for up to six months after the winner is announced. The winning entrants give permission for Tessuti to use images of themselves and the winning garments on the Tessuti website, Tessuti blog and all other promotional opportunities as required.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that all prizes are non-transferrable and non-redeemable for cash.
- You may enter as many garments as you like but each garment must be registered separately.